This is the home of our podcast where we will be covering a variety of topics.
In our first season, we spent 10 episodes examining what it’s like to be an expatriate. We cover the pros and cons, the effects of being away from friends and family, culture shock and more.
In season two, we are focusing entirely on international education. As teachers working abroad, we discuss the whys of why people move to teach internationally, the hows, and the processes of finding, applying, and accepting jobs.
Check out the links below to see our podcast (available on Spotify and Youtube).
- Episode 5: Job Fairs
- Episode 4: Recruitment Agencies
- Episode 3: Teacher Certifications
- Episode 2: Why Be An International Teacher (pt. 2)
- Episode 1: Why Be An International Teacher (pt. 1)
- Episode 10: A Year in Travel
- Episode 9: Downsides of Being an Expat
- Episode 8: Why People Choose to Move Abroad
- Episode 7: Becoming an Expat
- Episode 6: Life as an Expat (pt. 3) – Daily Expectations
- Episode 5: Life as an Expat (pt. 2) – Daily Expectations
- Episode 4: Life as an Expat (pt. 1) – Safety
- Episode 3: Culture Shock
- Episode 2: Covid Traveling
- Episode 1: Who We Are