Hey everyone, the second season of our Podcast is officially out!
This season is going to be focused on the world of international education. We’ll be focusing on why someone might want to teach abroad, the pathways one might take to get there, navigating finding and applying for jobs, deciding to accept an offer and move, and the ins, outs, pros, and cons of being an expatriate teacher!
Check out our first episode of this season as well as Season 1 or another of our other travel videos and let us know what you think!
We’re back for Season 2! This season is all about international education: the great, not so great, and how to get into this incredible career path that has changed our lives!
In this episode, we are talking about the positives and negatives of international education from the professional standpoint – including opportunities and challenges to learn about new curricular models, expand your professional development, and experience greater cultural diversity at school!
Some of the sources we reference in this episode:
- What are International Schools – Search Associates: https://www.searchassociates.com/Schools/Default.aspx
- Recent statistics on international schools – ISC Research:
- Demand for International Schools Spurs Rapid Growth – The Atlantic: https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/06/the-international-school-surge/528792/
- 2021-2022 List of Assisted Schools – US Department of State: https://www.state.gov/2021_worldwide_fact_sheet
- Elite International Schools Have a Racism Problem – Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2022-03-04/elite-international-school-education-runs-on-systemic-racism?leadSource=uverify%20wall
Follow us on our socials – IG & Twitter: @Nomadicgregors
Listen to the Nomadic Gregors podcast on Spotify: search Nomadicgregors
Or check out our blog – http://www.nomadicgregors.com
TRAVEL AND TEACHING INTERNATIONALLY GUIDES COMING SOON TO THE BLOG!
Thanks for watching!
Cam & Ana